Change in Ownership Application

If you have recently purchased a property in Apache Junction, you can apply online to establish a sewer service account.

Create an Account

Complete a Change in Ownership Application

Need help applying online? Use the links below for step by step instructions.

Quick Tips & References

A sewer service account can only be established in the name of the property owner.  To avoid delays in setting up your account, be sure your deed has been recorded with the Pinal County Recorder's Office.

Create an Account
Create an account that will allow you to apply for a Change in Ownership online

Apply for a Change in Ownership
Complete an application for a Change in Ownership